I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Friday, November 13, 2009

No Smoking ~ Well into Day #9


I'm not gone.  And I'm not dead, no matter how I'm feeling right this minute.  I am, however, at the point where I don't dare get in my car alone to go anywhere.  I am encouraged by the number on my counter there to the right.  Greatly encouraged!
Bear with me, friends.  I can't think about much else.
Prayers, please.
Everybody now!  A really deep breath.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cleansing breath in....
Cleansing breath out....

See how deeply you were able to breathe.

Hear that? Nothing? Yeah, no smoker's hack!

Smell that? Nothing? Yeah, no stinky clothes, hair or breath from tobacco.

Now go for a walk and let go of the temptation. You can do it! I have faith in you.

Deidra said...

I pray for you...

patient endurance

grace for your journey

peace in the midst

hope that does not disappoint.

Be blessed!

Jessica said...

Hurray, mama! I'm so proud of you! I know you can do this. I know it for sure.

Angelia Sims said...

Praying right now!!!

Angelia said...

You know you've got a support group up here in Greenville!
WTG!