I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Scott-Man


Ezekiel 11:20 NIV



Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.


You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. Cherish your birthverse.



BIRTHVERSE consists of 366 verses chosen from the 66 books of the Bible. Each verse correlates the chapter and verse with its month and day.
(Sorry 'bout the picture, Scott-man.  All my good pictures are on the old computer.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a handsome young man! Happy Birthday!

Jessica said...

Hee Hee.....That handsome young man's my sweetie! Love him, love him, love him.

I'll have to share his birthverse with him. I don't know if he knows about those. That's a good one.