My first award. When I opened my blog to see that Jessica at Adjusting to the World had honored me with this award, my first reaction was that she was just being kind and that I really, really didn't deserve an award of any kind for this. But since I have become more familiar with the world of blogging, I can say that this is a very proud honor for me. Jessica has been so very patient with me from the start. She has been very encouraging and up-lifting. Her blog is a wonderful work of art, inspiring as a new wife and now new mother. I thank her for this. She and this Superior Scribbler award are inspiring.
As a recipient of this award, I must do these things:
- Post it on my blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link, as well as a link to the post from the original Superior Scribbler.
- Pass the award to 5 most-deserving Blogger friends. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
- Add your link to the list of Superior Scribbler Awardees. This will promote your blog AND officially add you as a Superior Scribbler.
As a relative new blogger, I have few followers. But presently there are a few other blogs that I check frequently. So having said all of that......
My nominations for The Superior Scribbler Award are:
- Angelia, my oldest daughter who has gone Into the Unknown. Using her blog, she keeps me posted and up-do-date on how she and my oldest GrandDaughter are doing way 'up north' in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Becca, at Enamorada de Jesus, is a friend of my daughter's and is a very, very new mom. I have been delighted that she has been able to make time to keep up with her blog, thus keeping us in-the-know on how the little one is progressing.
I would love to tell you that there are others but I can't tell you that. Even these two people are probably going to be quite surprised. I have to say that all my other techno friends are either FaceBooking or Twittering. Me? I'd rather keep up with the blogging. It's more challenging.