I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

An Award? For Me? Aw, come on now.

My first award. When I opened my blog to see that Jessica at Adjusting to the World had honored me with this award, my first reaction was that she was just being kind and that I really, really didn't deserve an award of any kind for this. But since I have become more familiar with the world of blogging, I can say that this is a very proud honor for me. Jessica has been so very patient with me from the start. She has been very encouraging and up-lifting. Her blog is a wonderful work of art, inspiring as a new wife and now new mother. I thank her for this. She and this Superior Scribbler award are inspiring.

As a recipient of this award, I must do these things:

  1. Post it on my blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link, as well as a link to the post from the original Superior Scribbler.

  2. Pass the award to 5 most-deserving Blogger friends. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

  3. Add your link to the list of Superior Scribbler Awardees. This will promote your blog AND officially add you as a Superior Scribbler.

As a relative new blogger, I have few followers. But presently there are a few other blogs that I check frequently. So having said all of that......

My nominations for The Superior Scribbler Award are:

  1. Angelia, my oldest daughter who has gone Into the Unknown. Using her blog, she keeps me posted and up-do-date on how she and my oldest GrandDaughter are doing way 'up north' in Greenville, South Carolina.
  2. Becca, at Enamorada de Jesus, is a friend of my daughter's and is a very, very new mom. I have been delighted that she has been able to make time to keep up with her blog, thus keeping us in-the-know on how the little one is progressing.

I would love to tell you that there are others but I can't tell you that. Even these two people are probably going to be quite surprised. I have to say that all my other techno friends are either FaceBooking or Twittering. Me? I'd rather keep up with the blogging. It's more challenging.

5 comments:

Angelia said...

Umm. Thank you! Now what do I do?

Beccalynn said...

Thanks, Weezer!!! That's so sweet! It might take me a while to post it since I still haven't posted the one Jess gave me, But I'm touched!!

Jessica said...

Hurray for Superior Scribblers everywhere!

And....might I add.....those are some LOVELY links you've got there, Weezer. =)

Beccalynn said...

I don't know how to do #3. I'm not very good at all things blogger when it comes to stuff outside of just writing posts!

Beccalynn said...

Thanks, Weezer. That's one of my favorite pictures of her and !!