I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ho Hum......


7:00am Got up

7:30am Fed Sadie. Gave her shot.

8:00am Took Sadie to camp

8:50am Returned home

9:10am Drank shake for breakfast

9:18am Answered phone: Confirmed Aug 19 appointment with Family Medicine

10:00am Got on computer

10:33am Answered phone. Confirmed Aug 19 appointment with Dermatology

10:44am Here I am


Sometime today I'll go back to get Sadie. Probably soon since her 8:40am glucose check was 70.

And I've got a 2:45pm appointment with my chiropractor.


In the midst of all this excitement, I'm going to start looking for my life. I seem to have misplaced it somewhere.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Aw.........you sound so blue today! I'm sorry! Anything I can do for you?