I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, June 16, 2008

I ain't 'fraid of no stinkin' seizures.....

Sadie and I are here alone. I'll be by myself until sometime tomorrow afternoon when Sweetie gets back here with GreatMother. The closing of the Wymberley place finally went through and we have the keys to the new place.
There are folks worried about my being here alone until they get back tomorrow. I'll be fine. I've got all my medication close by (with the lids off) and water bottles near each (with the lids off). Now I can work around here at my own pace and on my own schedule. Things will be okay. Sadie's here with me.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you're confident and being smart about it. =) I dare say, though, that we're still going to worry. At least you know I will, for sure.