I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, July 16, 2007

A Work of Art


With the help of our three angels, ol' Dad and Mom have created quite a masterpiece. Our family. How proud of it I am! Saturday evening we had a family get-together in honor of Dad's (Terry's) birthday. There was the usual giddiness and loud voices, the overly dramatic accounts of the week's activities, the normal bonding we go through each and every time we all get together. All that happiness in one place!
I sat back and watched each of them interacting with the others and thought to myself that we have been so blessed to have been able to raise these three girls (Angelia, Jessica, and Ashley) to be their own persons. Each with their own personalities, each with their own interests, each with their own ambitions and dreams. They're so very different from each other and I can't help but to feel that the diversity in them stems from the many opportunities we layed before them as they were younger. There was exposure to many new and different things as they were growing up. As a result, they each handle what life has thrown in their direction, each using what skills they've learned along the way. I'm so proud of each of them. Together, the three of them along with their chosen husbands (and, of course, Angelia's little Shelby Jo), they make up what has to be, without a doubt, our greatest accomplishment. I am so proud! See my smile~

0 comments: