I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thank you for another day

This has been one of those days where all I feel like doing is raising my hands to heaven and thanking God.
What a glorious day.
The weather has been perfect.
The blue of the sky has been the most perfect blue.
The green and yellow of the trees has been the most perfect colors.  The blues, greens, and yellows that only a true and wonderful God could create.  What a wonderfully perfect day.
The air has been clean and clear, the wonder of everything apparent and visible.
Thank you, God, for the gift of being able to live through this day in the best ways possible.
Thank you, God, for loving me enough to offer me one more day in your presence.  A day like today surely confirms that You are present. 
(Above photograph of nephew, Michael, taken in Morocco)
Weezer

0 comments: