I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

A Beautiful tomorrow

It's a blessing to me that I have a gene that makes me cherish the outdoors. Add to that an eye that was meant to be and likes to be behind the view finder of camera and you have someone who sees God's beauty everywhere. I cherish the war...mer days where I can let the sun shine on my face though I prefer for it to be 60 degrees or more. Sometimes when I'm out and start thinking about all the bad things happening in the world, I remember that this is not my permanent home. My home is a place of my deepest longings, way above the tree tops where it's beautiful beyond what my camera can see. Romans 8:18-22 reminds us that someday not only will we become beautiful, but the whole of creation will become beautiful. Who would be afraid of a promise like that?

0 comments: