1. My current weather is _______? Really!!? I was going to say COLD until I saw Java's post. It's 59 here at midnight. Clear with a lovely quarter moon. I guess I don't have anything to complain about, except that when it gets below 70 down here in Georgia, I start to freeze.
2. What is your favorite sound? The sound of small children laughing. Or trying to sing a song they haven't heard before. My whole life seems perfect when they're happy enough to laugh out loud.
3. What is the worst flavor of ice cream? I don't like any kind of ice cream that has something hard or lumpy in it. Nute? Nope. Any kind of little chips? Nope. But it's hard to find anything that I like any better than Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla.
4. What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room? Okay. Don't laugh. I like Sports Illustrated. I used to have my own subscription but since I cancelled it, I feel like I'm getting behind on the big games.
5. What is your favorite condiment? I'm a big cream cheese fan. Even tonight, I had a sandwich on a bagel with cream cheese instead of mayo or mustard. It was pretty good.
Welcome to Weezers Haven. Why 'Weezer'? It's what my grandbabies call me and that in itself is another story (ever see 'Steel Magnolias'?)
I am the mother of three daughters and the grandmother to four granddaughters. (Even the dog is a girl.) I am a retired pediatric nurse, a Christian of 'getting stronger' faith, and a reliable prayer warrior. I love to eat bacon cheeseburgers and drink too many diet cokes. Diet A&W is my biggest weakness.
I am not a person of great or many words. Here, you won't find long compositions. I am a visual person and often use my own photos to make a point or illustrate an idea.
I am devoted to my blogger friends. If you visit, please leave a greeting. I love to know who's stopped by.
When a daughter begins to ask about the past, she is beginning to spread her wings.
A woman needs to understand where she comes from so that she may better choose where she wants to go.
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ <>< ~~~~~ ~~~~~
Parents rejoice in watching their daughter go about her life. Her confident stride tells of a woman comfortable with who she's become, and happy with where she's heading.