I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Bless the little children



Jesus loves me,  This I know.
For the bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong,
They are weak but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
The Bible tells me so.
I got a phone call this morning from Jessica and my granddaughter, Leah.  Not unusual, really, except that I'm no at home in Augusta but at my folks' home across the state in Columbus.  I love hearing about the latest Leahism.
 What did I hear from my little Leah this morning?  She said to me, "I have Jesus in my heart, Weezer."  That sweet little voice told me that she had asked Jesus into her heart and He was there.  What could be more precious than that!!  She's only two and a half years old and she knows that all she had to do was ask Jesus into her heart and He would be there.  She knows that she is loved by Jesus.
We as adults try so hard to understand all that there is to know about our Lord and Saviour. We read, we study, we question.  And it's all so simple.  All we have to do is ask for Him to enter our heart, to ask Him to be a part of us and all that we do, all that we are.  And He's there. 

Weezer

0 comments: