I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Sensational Haiku Wednesday ~ Belonging



Photographs by Weezer

Fitting in somewhere.
Comfortable in my skin.
Not wanting to roam.

Knowing who I am.
Certain of my destiny.
Living in the light.


Would you like to do Haiku, too? We'd love to have you join in! Haiku is simple. It is 3 non-rhyming lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively.
For more great Haiku, please visit Jen at You Know...that Blog!!

Next week's theme:  Food

14 comments:

Jim said...

I like it, Weezer. :) Everyone should fit in someplace. I said should but not all can. Some places I cannot fit.
The second line in the second set seems to be catching. I read it earlier in another place tonight.
..

nomo wino daph said...

Keep living in the light and letting yours shine so bright my friend!!
Here's to a blessed day!!!
Much Love, Daph

Jenn @ Youknow...that Blog? said...

Nice! How few of us are really comfortable in our own skin... it's sad really. Until you can accept yourself, how can you expect to be accepted by anyone else?

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

Breathing In Grace said...

I've never heard of haiku...but I love it!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Beatiful Photographs! You are a very good photographer :-)

~Ron

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

excellent!

Coffeypot said...

I have paid life’s dues,
And endured all of life’s hard knocks.
Now I rest with family.

Christine said...

Beautiful photographs and your haiku just sing. An inspiring mid-day message to me.

Anonymous said...

I love it!
Great job, Weezer!

Ria said...

great poem! I will need a framed copy for my super-villans lair.... even we need someplace to call home....

Amanda Moore said...

I think we all want to be "comfortable in our own skin" tho many of us never make it.

Bill Cook said...

Neat approach to the theme. And lovely photographs. - bill

Anonymous said...

ahhh...to be comfortable in your own skin. what a precious gift! Beautiful Haiku's and photographs