I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Tunes ~ Beautiful, Beautiful



Thank you, Chrissy.  I love this idea.

Beautiful, Beautiful by Francesca Battistelli


When I found Chrissy's blog with this idea for a weekly post, I loved it.  And immediately I thought of about a half dozen songs that I want to be sure to share with you.  This is the first one.  You can join us and go to Life's Not Always Fireflies and Hummingbirds to join the link.

"Tuesday Tunes is a chance for me to share my love of music with my blog readers! Each week, I'll post audio or video of a song that has special meaning to me, along with the lyrics! Hopefully you'll be as moved by the song as I am!"  (from Life's Not Always Fireflies and Hummingbirds)

6 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Love this ideal, may do it also...
kim

Jessica said...

Ooh.....you're right. That's a cool idea, and of course you know I LOVE this song.

Carol said...

Love this idea! I might start doing this too.

Coffeypot said...

That is a beautiful song, Weezer. I look forward to seeing what your musical tast is like...and the messages your are projecting.

Angelia Sims said...

Beautiful photos to a beautiful song with words that really touched my heart. 'I have come undone - but I have just begun - changing by your grace. Mercy reaching to save me. Beautiful, beautiful. '

Wow. Packs a punch. Praise his amazing love and grace.

Cherie said...

Love this song Weezer and your blog.. Thanks for joining PWC!!
Cherie :o)