I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Morsels 082310

I hope everyone has a wonderful week.
There's a full moon out this week.  Be sure to get out to see it. 



Another comment found in our Rant&Rave column of the newspaper:
PRAYER SHOULD BE KEPT in schools. 
If they do get prayer thrown out, the school every morning should say:  "We will now have two minutes of silence for you to pray to the god of your choosing.  If you do not have one, please be quiet and think on the monkey theory."


(from Frayed Lotus @ belief.com)




3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

The problem with the schools is we keep putting those liberal assholes on the school board.

Anonymous said...

Ok, 1st thing...that photo of the lion with the caption is absolutely great!....I agree with the prayer/school theory. The "Gonna Be A Bear", I used to have that hanging in my study in my previous life. At the time, it applied and I thought it was totally great! Happy Monday!

Beth said...

Love the bear picture...I've seen it before but it always makes me smile!