I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Sensational Haiku Wednesday - Contemplation



I sit and I create
Ideas so bright they twinkle
As fireflies in flight.

Thoughts of tomorrow
Hidden as dreams in darkness
To sleep 'til day breaks.



Join the fun!
Would you like to do Haiku, too?
 We'd love to have you join in! Haiku is simple!
 It is 3 non-rhyming lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively (a great way to use your fingers!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You contemplated quite wonderfully! I especially like the line "hidden as dreams" Well done!

No Longer 25 said...

Great haikus! What a wonderful image you created in just a couple of lines.

Have a lovely day,
Jade

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Fanciful contemplation! Well done :)

Amanda Moore said...

very lovely almost zen like thanks for sharing you contemplations!

Karen Mortensen said...

Love it. So pretty.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I grew up in the Midwest where fireflies (lightning bugs, we called 'em) lit up the lawn at night.

I can see your ideas twinkling!

Desert Reverie

Bing Yap said...

twinkling thoughts and dreams... great haiku! =)

if you have time, my haiku post is here.