I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Meet Me on Monday (Jul26 10)





Here we are again.  Meet Me on Monday from Never Growing Old.  You know, so we can get to know more about each other.  This has been an amazing 'blog hop' for me.  Lots and lots of new friends from different walks of life.  I'm so loving it.  Come and join us.  Just hop from one blog to another and get to know us.


Questions:

1.
What one food could you eat every single day?  
Vegetable fried rice...but I've got to have that white sauce with it.  And lots of water chestnuts
                                                                      
                                                                      2.
                                         Do you wear glasses or contacts? 
Well, let me explain.  I'm almost 60 years ol so the answer is pretty obvious.....except that I'm pretty vain about it.  But I do have glasses that I'm supposed to wear.  Of course, since one of the grandbabies tried to put them on the dog, they don't fit just right.  But that's not my excuse.  Most of the time I don't even know where they are
                                                                                  3.
                                                   What kind of cell phone do you have?
One of the first Razer(?) that came out.  Bright  magenta pink.
                                                                                     4.
                                          What did you have for dinner last night?
We had what we call a 'must go' dinner (supper?). Cleared the fridge of all the left-overs from this last week.  It's a good way for me to not have to fuss over supper preparations on a Sunday evening. A little ham, a little squash casserole, a little pasta salad. That kind of thing.  Then, whatever is left over that will work in soup goes into the freezer for later.
                                                                                     5.
                                                   What is your favorite candy?

14 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Too funny about your glasses and the dog!! HA! HA! I've had a couple of pink Razers, too...but had to buy a new phone since we switched to Straight Talk...and I LOVE it!!!
Hope you have a super blessed week!
In His Love...Deb

Anonymous said...

OMG I love your phone!!! I had the pale pink razor and miss that phone SO much! :)

Annette said...

We have a pick night once a week where we pick whatever is in the fridge to eat! Dropping by from Meet Me on Monday and following you now...in a good way!

Holly said...

Chinese anything... LOVE IT!! OK, I love Italian, too!! ;p
I love leftover nights. SO EASY. One of my kids complains endlessly and refuses to eat the leftovers... WAH! LOL! Go hungry then!! It's GOTTA' GO! Right?
Gummy bears are yummy!
RAZR... Yeah... me, too.
DOGS, Gotta' Love'em...

Thanks for stopping by & following. I'm your newest follower! Love your blog! Very POSITIVE! ;D

Anonymous said...

Love your answers! Especially the one about the glasses! That was too funny.

Stacie said...

I had to crack up laughing about the grand baby putting the glasses on the dog and them not fighting right. Sounds like something my daughter would do.

Rebecca said...

Great blog. I'm following you back from "Meet Me on Monday."

btw: Steel Magnolias is my favorite movie. I laugh and cry every time.

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Great answers! It's nice to meet you! Have a fantastic day!

Java said...

That is funny about your glasses!! I like your Sunday dinners! I hate water chestnuts! Ugh! And I don't like gummy bears either! I know...I'm strange! lol

PS: I had a razor too and I loved it!

Christine said...

I do love gummy bears too!

Love how your all girls in your family:)

Christine said...

Love Gummy Bears too!

Funny that even the dog is a girl. By the way, how did she look in your glasses?

Karen Mortensen said...

I love fried rice.

Angelia Sims said...

Yum gummy bears!

The blog hop looks jumping! Might have to join one day if I remember. :-)

Belly Charms said...

I am following you back. Thanks so much for stopping by.