I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

An Award

One of my newest blogger friends, Coffee Slut, has awarded me.  And I'm giddy with excitement and so flattered. 
I love awards!
Thank you so much.  This really, really means a lot to me.

In accepting this award, I'm supposed to
* thank the blogger who bestowed the award on me;
* sum up my blogging experience, philosophy and motivation in 5 words;
and
* pass the award on to 10 deserving bloggers.

Here goes:
* thanks the blogger who bestowed the award on me:
(see above)
* 5 words that sum up my blogging experience, philosophy and motivation:
nurturing..spiritual...real...southern...simple
and
* to pass the award on to 10 deserving bloggers

and
Kayla at A Baby Story

I love blogging and I'm so glad that all of you are a part of something that makes me so happy.
I miss all of you when I'm away for a few days.
Have a great rest-of-the-week.
Weezer

4 comments:

Angelia Sims said...

Look at you with another award!! You are going to need a trophy case. :-)

I'll say again, with your sweet, loving nature, you truly deserve them all. You have a beautiful heart my friend.

And thank you for passing to me. Seems I can't ever get to these right away, but I love getting them!! It does make me feel good. I appreciate you.

Rose said...

cong. on your award. enjoy your recognition.

Java said...

You gave me an award?? Oh gosh I'm so honored!!! Thank you thank you!!!
You made my day! I'm doing a happy dance!!

Congrats to you too!!!

((hugs))
Java

Erin Wallace said...

Congratulations on your award. It's a great one to win.

Here for the Friday Follows - now following you! Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com