I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

An Award

I am so proud to receive this award from Michelle at Musings of a Catholic Lady.
Thank you so much.  It's been a long time since I've received an award.  I don't think we award or recognize each other enough.  We put a lot of thought and time into our blogs.  It's wonderful to have it recognized.

The rules for accepting this award:
1.  Thank the blogfer who gave it to you.
2.  List 7 things that people may not know about you.
3.  Pass the love to deserving bloggers (They say 15)
4.  And let then know that you have presented them the award.

I've been thinking on my 7 things that people may not know about me.  That's hard.  My life is pretty much layed out there at my feet, but let's see what I can come up with.  I may have to dig deep.
1.  I dream the impossible dream.  That of thinking that one day my furniture will be dusted and my floors will be vacuumed....all at the same time.
2.  I think Horation Caine from CSI: Miami can solve any problem.  Really!
3.  I want to meet Dog the Bounty Hunter in person.  Really!
4.  Deep inside me is a very competitive, very fit, very athletic person that's fighting to get out.
5.  I want desperately to see a spiritual being (ghost?) and communicate with them.
6.  I am more afraid of roaches than I am of snakes, but I really, really hate spiders!!
7.  I sound just like John Denver when I sing in my car.

And I pass the award on to.........
The 5th Sister (I know Michelle gave it to you, too)

All of you are so inspirational to me.

Enjoy your Weekend.
See you again on Monday.

8 comments:

Mama Kayla said...

Awww. Thank you so much! I just love following your blog and getting your comments! You always give me such words of wisdom. :-) XOXO!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Thanks so much, I do love your blog. Yes I could say the same about Spiders
kim

Karen Mortensen said...

Congratulations. I would like to do #5 too. I think that would be awesome.

Java said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!!! You made my day and I was having a bad one (see my tomorrow's post)...so thank you thank you!!

Big ((hugs))

Java

Rose said...

cong. on your award. dog the bounty hunter? i hate roaches.

Angelia Sims said...

I love that you want to meet Dog! I love that show.

Thank you for awarding me! And congrats on receiving. I am truly honored and I adore you friendship.

:-)

Coffee Slut said...

Thank you so much for the award!!!
I'll be working on my post asap!

Deidra said...

wOw! Thanks for this! What a surprise! Here are seven things about me:

1. I was born in Germany
2. I was a cheerleader and yes, it is a sport
3. I have a tattoo.
4. I have moved 18 times. (!)
5. I secretly watch the Bachelorette.
6. I am addicted to fruit snacks. Really.
7. A tree fell on my house yesterday. Again.

You are a blessing, my friend. A true and real blessing!