I am so proud to receive this award from Michelle at Musings of a Catholic Lady.
Thank you so much. It's been a long time since I've received an award. I don't think we award or recognize each other enough. We put a lot of thought and time into our blogs. It's wonderful to have it recognized.
The rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the blogfer who gave it to you.
2. List 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Pass the love to deserving bloggers (They say 15)
4. And let then know that you have presented them the award.
I've been thinking on my 7 things that people may not know about me. That's hard. My life is pretty much layed out there at my feet, but let's see what I can come up with. I may have to dig deep.
1. I dream the impossible dream. That of thinking that one day my furniture will be dusted and my floors will be vacuumed....all at the same time.
2. I think Horation Caine from CSI: Miami can solve any problem. Really!
3. I want to meet Dog the Bounty Hunter in person. Really!
4. Deep inside me is a very competitive, very fit, very athletic person that's fighting to get out.
5. I want desperately to see a spiritual being (ghost?) and communicate with them.
6. I am more afraid of roaches than I am of snakes, but I really, really hate spiders!!
7. I sound just like John Denver when I sing in my car.
And I pass the award on to.........
The 5th Sister (I know Michelle gave it to you, too)
All of you are so inspirational to me.
Enjoy your Weekend.
See you again on Monday.