I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Are you kidding me?

These seem like a good post for a Saturday.
Have a great weekend!

Well, Whoop-de-doo!
Where else should he be?
If you can get beyond the fact that they were found a mile away from home at 8:00am
AND
that they were reported missing 5 hours AFTER the police picked them up,
what about the last sentence:
"It is not yet known whether the mother will be charged with a crime."
I don't know.  It kinda makes me wanna run off to California.
What?

I can't make this stuff up.

5 comments:

Katie Olthoff said...

Too funny. Following you back!

Rose said...

always neg. news and sometimes makes no sense of the total outcome. thanks for your comment on my blog re my husband, Eddie. I, have moved on and have remarried, but the sadness still comes uo. I, atleast had 18 years and thankful for that time. Have a great weekend.

Erin Wallace said...

These are pretty amazing! Esp the toddler and the naked man distracting drivers - really? What a crazy world we live in!

Thanks for the encouragement. I really do appreciate it.

xo Erin

Brenda Susan said...

Yikes, scary reading in the morning!! ....and the weather here in Cali is pretty nice so I'm surprised there are not more naked men along the freeways! Ha!

Karen Mortensen said...

As a friend of mine use to say,"The world is full of people." This all makes you wonder sometimes.