I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

4th Granddaughter

I love it when I get to go with Ashley for her doctor's appointments.
They had scheduled her for another ultra-sound and I was excited beyond words.
The whole ultra-sound thing is miraculous and amazing to me.
We got the confirmation that it is indeed a girl.
She was quite cooperative this time.
Then they did the 3-D scan.  Oh, my.  It was as if I could have reached out to hold her already.
She's about a pound now and we're expecting her to make her debut around
July 20.
This is a frontal face view.  That's her little right hand in front of her nose and her left hand is up by her ear.
That's the umbilical cord next to her on her right.

2 comments:

Beccalynn said...

OH my goodness! It brings tears to my eyes.

Jessica said...

It's still surreal to me! I can't wait to meet this little person!