I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Prayer Request


Polly at  5th Sister is requesting prayers and I'd like to pass this request on.
Her brother-in-law went to surgery for lung cancer and had problems during the procedure. 
Please visit her site and leave a word of encouragement for her and her family.
If you can further extend this prayer chain to others, please do so.
I know the power of prayer and want to extend this as far as possible.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you sweet friend!

Beccalynn said...

About babies and God, you just gotta wonder. I mean, maybe they have something that we just slowly forget over time. The Bible does tell us to come to Him as a child...I wonder when that child-like faith begins.

Weezer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Weezer...I left an update on my blog.