I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Please continue to pray


Photograph by Weezer
Please take a moment to pray for 5th Sister (Polly) and her family.  Her brother-in-law, Larry, is not doing well.  Polly has gotten a call from her sister, Carrie, and is going to Kansas to be with them.  No definitive news on his condition. I don't do this well, but this is my prayer for this family.

My dear Father in Heaven, the Great Healer and Physician,
I pray that You have this family in your sights, that you have your arms around them,  and that you are speaking to their hearts and minds.  Only You know what lies ahead for them. 
I ask that you continue to be with them, holding them up to face tomorrow.
Please let them feel the love, thoughts, prayers, and encouragement being offered up to You in their names, that you will hear their names in your ear.
Your Will, and only Your Will, be done.
Amen

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

will pray and a good prayer, I live in metro Atlanta now, was raised in the mountains of Georgia, Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by
kim

Angelia (Texas) said...

I am just reading this and praying with you sister in Christ.