I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Where I feel safe

Surely there is something in the unruffled CALM of nature that overawes our little anxieties and doubts; the sight of the deep-blue sky, and the clustering stars above, seem to impart a quiet to the mind.

~~Johnathan Edwards (American theologian)

Don't hurry, don't worry. You're only here for a short visit. So be sure to STOP and smell the flowers.

~~Walter Hagen (American golfer)

Every bird SONG, wind song, and tremendous storm song of the rocks in the heart of the mountains is our song, our very own, and sings our LOVE.

~John Muir (American naturalist)

Sometimes I sits and thinks, and SOMETIMES I just sits.

~~Satchel Paige (American baseball player)

Make the most of every sense; glory in all the pleasure and beauty which the WORLD reveals to you...

~~Helen Keller (American writer)

0 comments: